Our Building Inspection Reports
What can you expect from a HABiT Building Inspection report?
The HABiT reports where born out of frustration with the lack of comprehensive reports that were circulating out their for potential purchasers and home sellers. We were constantly told of the lack of sensitivity towards consumers that were unfamiliar with the terminology and technical detail that is required to understand a normal building inspection report. So we decided to do something about it and hence the HABiT Building Inspection Team was born providing professional, comprehensive and easy to understand reports that talk to you in your language. These reports are carried out by qualified, experienced and professional inspectors who are fully insured.
The HABit Provides:
- 1. Prompt 24-hour turnaround service for standard reports
- 2. Thorough Any area that requires attention will be logged in a different colour, with a brief explanation of where it is, what the problem is, and what is required to bring it up to an acceptable level
- 3. Quality AU Standards AS 4349.1 based reporting
- 4. Photographs Plenty of photographs so you can instantly see areas not normally accessed when viewing a property
- 5. Straightforward Very little building terminology used, giving a clear, user-friendly report
- 6. Impartial Independent inspectors who are working only on your behalf
- 7. Email Reports can be emailed to you for instant results
- 8. Cost-competitive A small investment that provides priceless peace of mind
What does a HABiT pre-purchase property inspection include?
- 1. Site Driveway, fencing, drainage, retaining walls, decks & patios, pools & spas
- 2. Outbuildings Garages & carports
- 3. Roofing Roof cladding, fascia, eaves, gables, flashings, chimneys, aerials, penetrations
- 4. Drainage Guttering, downpipes, gully traps, stormwater
- 5. Exterior Cladding, flashings, penetrations, joinery
- 6. Interior Walls & ceilings, door & window joinery & security locks, floor coverings, alarms, smoke detectors, wardrobes, storage, heating, electrical, pests & insects
- 7. Kitchen Joinery units, oven, plumbing, tapware
- 8. Bathroom Showers, toilets, baths, plumbing, tapware, vanities
- 9. Structure Alterations & additions, structure, overall condition, sub-floor, ceiling space, insulation, ducting